Welcome to the very first edition of Free Audit Friday – a Q&A of sorts where you get to ask the questions about: blogging, design, social media, marketing, etc… really anything you want, and I will try my dammedest to answer them.
Free Audit Friday Rules:
- Ask ONE question per comment – keeps it easy to follow along.
- Post no more than 3 questions per session.
- Keep the questions short: (Longer questions will be saved and used for separate blog posts.)
- “Are the photos sizes I use for my posts too big?”
- “Should I use the same photo for all my social media profiles?”
- “Is my site easy to navigate?”
- “How can I make my posts easier to read?”
- “What is one thing I can change to make my site better?”
- “How can I fix my sidebar to make it more readable?”
- Make sure to leave a link to your blog/site/profile so I can actually SEE what you’re talking about.
Pretty simple right? Straight-forward? Good! And…. GO!!
← It’s Time To Stop Screwing Around! (aka Your Wake Up Call)5 Ways to Market Your Website And Make Money →